02/20/10: Sales Mastery Seminar (1-Day)
Learn how to Make Sales and Double Your Income!
Next Seminar: February 20, 2010
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Columbia Hilton Hotel
5485 Twin Knolls Road
Columbia, MD 21045
Selling has never been easy and today is no different. The reason is budgets are tight, the competition is fierce, and the decision too often seems to come down to price. Despite the challenges, Sales Superstars consistently get the leads, make the calls, and close the deals.
They aren’t worried about whether they’ll make their sales quotas. That’s guaranteed.
At this seminar you will master the techniques, approaches, and skills that separate the top 5% of sales reps from the pack. You will come away with everything you need to take your own sales to the next level and reap the returns you always hoped a sales career could provide.
If you’re tired of struggling through cold calls with little success, if you spend too much time on accounts that go nowhere, or if you wish you could close more deals faster, this workshop is a must-attend event.
Who will benefit most? Sales representatives, Account executives, Sales managers, Sales supervisors and team leaders, Account representatives, Anyone involved in the sales process.
You will not believe the difference a day makes when it comes to sales training. Here is a sampling of what you will learn at this seminar:
- How to get the most out of your prospecting efforts
- Professional methods for establishing trust and rapport
- Strategies to help you determine quickly if someone is a good prospect for your product
- Ideas for making your presentation unforgettable
- Scripts for the four common objections every salesperson hears
- Beyond features: how to show the real benefits of your product or service
- Ways to gently nudge the sales process forward without being pushy
- The second most important thing your customer can give you
- Your all-important personal introduction – make it a “door opener”
- A question list that reveals your customer’s true needs (and opportunities for you)
- Your most precious resource: selling time
- The secret to turning cold calls into red-hot prospects